- Square design for easy installation
- Two chamber design for effective separation of solids and water.
Installation procedures of Septic Tanks
- Excavate a hole for Septic Tank
- Allow enough clearance around Septic Tank for compactor
- Check for groundwater or clay. If no groundwater or clay is present, compact bottom and lay down 200mm sand for base.
- Compact sand bed
- Place the Septic Tank in the hole on the sand bed
- Fill the Septic Tank halfway with water and commence with backfill and compact
- Backfill to approximately 300mm below waterline.
- Fill tank with water and continue with backfill to desired level
- Should you find groundwater or clay to be present, add a 150mm reinforced concrete base
- When concrete is cured, place Septic Tank on top of base and strap down
- Continue with backfill as described above
Harmful substances for Septic Tanks: The “Do not list”
View the list